Team: Communities and Insights Team
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Permanent, full time role.
Who we are
Excellent addressing and accurate street data has the power to transform people’s lives. In Great Britain, GeoPlace is the guardian and champion of that information on a national scale. We act as a co-ordinator, supporting the nation’s street and addressing data creators, making that information widely available through Ordnance Survey and our statutory partners.
Working together with our partners, we maintain one of the nation’s largest, most valuable shared assets – standardised address and street indexes that are trusted by the whole of the public sector, the private sector and beyond.
The job role
You’ll be creating content that compels people to engage with GeoPlace, working closely with the Insights and Communities team and publishing on written and visual channels.
Develop and deliver content to support GeoPlace’s outreach:
- Report on customer success stories with a focus on digital content
- Build brand awareness, increase engagement and create stronger connections
- Copywrite content for internal and external communication and marketing channels including blogs, thought leadership articles, case studies, web and social content
- Create compelling social media content
- Implement SEO best practice to drive web traffic and generate leads and brand profile
- Drive campaigns to raise awareness of GeoPlace’s skills and deliver business benefit
- Produce high quality content for digital and print production.
- Ensure content is promoted and accessed across appropriate media, and coordinated across platforms
- Develop and deliver a regular company newsletter
- Demonstrable experience working in similar content, copywriting or marketing role
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Highly creative, capable of bringing technical detail to life in various mediums
- Proactive, with evidence of excellent attention to detail
- Experience in making videos and animations and using content management systems
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels, make recommendations and implement improvements
- Ability to identify target audiences and devise appropriate digital campaigns
- Deliver projects to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with different teams, understanding and balancing different goals and needs
- Knowledge of analytics programmes such as Google Analytics
- Experience in writing for SEO and the ability to track and understand web analytics to derive insights and recommendations to optimise content.
We offer 25 days holiday (in addition to normal and public bank holidays) per annum.
After a successful probation period, you’ll also have access to:
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Opportunities for professional training
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
We’re currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
How to apply
Send a CV and covering letter to [email protected], detailing specifically why you’d like to work for GeoPlace. In particular, tell us how your personal experience can better help us connect with our audiences.
Closing Date is Friday 23rd October 2020.
We reserve the right to close this advert at any time before the closing date if a suitable candidate is found. Interviews will be held over the phone and via video.
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE