A key focus of the judges for this award will be the demonstration of both savings delivered and/or collaboration across services and/ or organisations for service delivery whilst meeting a clear user need.
Entries can be based on:
- Supporting vulnerable people
- Collaborating with emergency services
- Bringing data and systems together to deliver services better
- Using UPRNs/USRNs to facilitate data sharing and joining to inform council policy and strategy
- Making a difference to your local community.
Exemplar Award Entry Form
The closing date for all entries is 17.00 on Monday 18th April 2022.
Past winners of this Award include:
- 2020: Riley Marsden, Business Intelligence Technical Solutions Lead, Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- 2019: Sophie Birchall-Rogerson, Senior Management Information Systems Officer, Conwy County Council
- 2018: Keith Stanton, Business Systems Support Manager, Mid Sussex District Council
- 2017: Ryan Gilchrist from Northumberland County Council
- 2016: Rachel Antcliffe from Leeds City Council
- 2015: Luke Chittock from the London Borough of Bromley
- 2014: Michelle Williams from the Joint Emergency Serviced Group (Wales)