Geomni, a Verisk business, create and maintain a range of spatial databases including:
• a unique national database of building characteristics which provides detailed information about individual houses and buildings. Information such as building age, use, height, residential type, number of floors, location, structural detail, or area of a building can all help to provide you with an understanding of the character of an area.
• the most comprehensive and highly detailed view of buildings and their use, land-use and land-cover for the Greater London area which supports a wide range of uses including planning, design and development projects and site investigations.
• a spatial database showing the use of land across the whole of the United Kingdom.
Speak with our team of experts to discover how you can easily:
- relate an address to a building,
- find out the age and use of buildings.
- discover physical characteristics of a building, including information such as whether the building has a basement or not.
Let us help you improve your decision-making processes, improve efficiency and reduce costs.
+44 1223 891 700
Station House, Station Road, Linton, Cambridgeshire, CB21 4NW, UK