All registered attendees to the GeoPlace conference will have received an email with instructions on how to access the conference and guidance on how to get the most out of the sessions that you have registered for.
If you have not received these instructions you may access the conference via this page and using the links below:
Further information about accessing the site
- To access the conference, you MUST first register. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- To attend the conference via the live streaming platform CLICK HERE TO LOGIN
(Please check the link to the conference now to ensure that you will be able to easily access it on the day).
We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser. To ensure access to all features we advise that your browser is updated to its latest version.
If you have firewall issues, you may need to contact your IT support team to add some entries to your internal network whitelists for the conference website to function correctly. Alternatively, consider using another device with different firewall restrictions outside of your Office network.
*If using a custom domain, it may be beneficial to whitelist this also
Dedicated email IP address: 18.104.22.168
1-2-1 video calls and breakout videos use Twilio infrastructure. Please refer to this guide to whitelist Twilio services: https://www.twilio.com/docs/video/ip-addresses
Join the Virtual Platform
- Click the link in the email that you will have received as a registered conference attendee
- Enter the email address that you registered for the conference with
- Now create a password – 8 characters and a mixture of numbers and upper and lower case characters
- Retype your password – make sure both passwords are identical
- Enter your First and Last name and proceed
- Read the GDPR & Privacy settings information pop up
- Privacy settings may be edited at any time – once you have logged in, access is at the top right hand corner of the home screen
Once you have entered the site, you will need to
- Go to your profile where you can also add other profile details and a photo if you would like
Familiarise yourself with the site
Take a look around the site
- Build your profile - click on your initials or photo in top right corner to edit your profile
- Select the sessions from the Agenda and Live Stream by clicking on the session ticket and build your own personalised agenda
- See who else is coming along by reviewing the list of Attendee
- Check out the Sponsors
- Say hello on the Activity Feed - let's start the conversation early
- Participate in the Grand Challenge with the chance to win £100 of vouchers
- Get the conversation going - submit a question for the speakers. Further guidance on using the platform is available in the 'Event info' tab on the live streaming website
On the day of the conference
Login by 09:30 on the day/s of the conference
- Say hello in the first session's chat box, or post on the Activity Feed: we'd love to know where you are joining us from
- Visit the sponsors: they have helped make this event possible
- Use the tools to network, ask questions, answer polls, have a chat, participate in the Grand Challenge and check out the speaker bios.
We hope that you have an enjoyable day.