This year’s GeoPlace conference will be held online on a platform build especially for the Convention, designed to enable live streaming, chat and networking between sponsors, attendees and speakers.
We understand that it is hard to beat face-to-face networking, but we are creating an environment that will support extensive networking and branding opportunities on the day, as well as is in the run-up to the conference.
It should be noted that more people attend online events, giving sponsors access to a greater number of new attendees than an in-person event attracts -last year’s online GeoPlace conference attracted more registrations and attendees than ever before, with 1,024 registrations and 856 logins on the day.
We are building a fun, collaborative and compelling platform that encourages and supports interactivity between attendees and sponsors - the GeoPlace conference will be much more than just a series of presentations through a screen.
In the run-up to the conference, we’ll support sponsors via social media, as well as hosting videos and case studies on the conference website. At the conference itself, we will support a wide range of activities designed to facilitate networking and introductions to attendees. These include:
- Profile space. All sponsors will have their own profile page within the platform, which will hold their contact details as well as case studies or videos
- View and access attendees. Sponsors will be able to see the names, job titles and organisation of attendees and directly message them through a chat function
- 20 second promo. All sponsors will have the opportunity to pre-record a 20 second ‘introduction to your products and services, which will be played to all attendees at the start of the conference
- The Conference Challenge. All sponsors can participate in the ‘Convention Challenge’ by providing the answer to a question seeded into their profile. Attendees will have to visit your profile page to find the answer and enter it into the Challenge module. The winner will receive a substantial price
- Chat with attendees through the Convention. Sponsors can use the chat facility and activity wall within the platform to promote their solutions, as well as direct message and privately chat with attendees
Sponsoring the GeoPlace conference could be the best promotional decision you make this year – meeting influential decision-makers and well-connected, invested delegates at this year’s GeoPlace conference.