Welcome to the GeoPlace annual conference, the premier event for anyone who wants to deliver services to people and places.
This year's conference hosted a range of engaging experts who shared their knowledge and experiences on thoughtful sessions such as:
- Location, location, location: data to improve housing and property
- Climate change – improving our progress
- Household energy: developing data driven insights to inform policy
- Protecting our population, improving health
- Extraordinary transformation for ordinary services
- Street Naming & Numbering and the lifecycle of streets & addresses
- Products & services to help local government
- The year ahead
View resources from the day here.
Speakers are from government, the private sector and from local government outlined how they use address and street data – UPRNs and USRNs - to drive transformation, identify where to deliver services to and how to approach some of the most challenging issues for public services.
Day one of the conference focused on these challenges and solutions whilst day two had a deeper focus on the processes around managing address and street data as well identifying and dealing with the property and street lifecycles. After all, GeoPlace receives circa 1,800,000 changes per month!
To view the full agenda and list of speakers, please see our agenda pages.
Find the agenda below, as well as who sponsored the day.