This is the eight year that we've celebrated [email protected] and year-on-year more councils have got involved.
Over the year, hundreds of councils and emergency services have marked the day with a wide range of activities. Due to many people still working from home, it will be difficult to undertake the more traditional GazDay activities such as cake-munching, giving our chocolates and pens, running briefings and demonstrations, but we hope that councils can still make use of the assets that we have developed for this year.
See how councils have marked the day over the past couple of years:
- See our ESRI story map of GazDay 2019 here
- See our ESRI story map of GazDay 2018 here
- View feedback from 2019 participants here
- View feedback from 2018 participants here
- View feedback from 2017 participants here
- View feedback from 2016 here
- See ideas from 2015 here
- See 3 'mini case studies' from participants here
- See our blog post 'How to put on a brilliant Gazetteers @GIS Day event'