This is the seventh year that we've celebrated [email protected] and year-on-year more councils have got involved.
In 2019, 123 councils and emergency services marked the day with a wide range of activities. Most councils won’t be able to do many of these activities this year, although reading about them provides a great sense of the what the day can achieve and shows that getting involved does make a difference, even virtually.
See how councils have marked the day over the past couple of years:
- See our ESRI story map of GazDay 2019 here
- See our ESRI story map of GazDay 2018 here
- View feedback from 2019 participants here
- View feedback from 2018 participants here
- View feedback from 2017 participants here
- View feedback from 2016 here
- See ideas from 2015 here
- See 3 'mini case studies' from participants here
- See our blog post 'How to put on a brilliant Gazetteers @GIS Day event'