Although there won’t be chocolates, pens or cakes to give out, running a virtual event will still enable you to raise awareness of the importance of the gazetteers, and your role, to colleagues in your authority.
Use the resources in the toolkit to:
- Submit the article to your intranet or directly to colleagues
- Send round a link to the GazDay video 'Making better decisions for your local community'
- Invite colleagues to take a quiz
- Send round your personalised infographic illustrating the data held in your LLPG/LSG
- Send round your personalised infographic UPRN System Integration “Snapshot” Infographic
- Share the animation on ‘What are UPRNs and USRNs’
- Run an open Teams/Zoom meeting where people can drop in to find out more
- Use the banner (In English/in Welsh) as part of your email signature
- Send a link to the LGA sponsored video and report 'The role of UPRNs in delivering health and social care' a topical way to demonstrate the importance of accurate data
- Send round a link to the LGA's UPRN pages on their website
If you have any other ideas of how you will mark the day, why not share them with colleagues on the Khub