Although there won’t be chocolates, pens or cakes to give out, running a virtual event will still enable you to raise awareness of the importance of the gazetteers, and your role, to colleagues in your authority.
Use the resources in the toolkit to:
- Submit an article to your intranet
- Invite colleagues to take a quiz
- Send round a link to the GazDay video
- Share the animation on ‘What are UPRNs and USRNs’
- Run an open Teams/Zoom meeting where people can drop in to find out more
- Use the banner as part of your email signature
- Send round the hero case study Using the Local Land and Property Gazetteer to integrate key council services
- Send links to the Bridging central and local government with UPRNs to respond to COVID-19 case studies on the GeoPlace website – an absolutely topical way to demonstrate the importance of accurate data
If you have any other ideas of how you will mark the day, why not share them with colleagues at https://www.khub.net/group/geo...