We have created an infographic that provides a graphical ‘snapshot’ of UPRN integrations with key systems within your local authority.
It illustrates information about:
- the name of the software being used
- the system’s reliance on the UPRN
- the address data currency within the system
- the method used to update the system with address data.
The infographic can be used for whatever purpose you like such as:
- highlighting which departments / suppliers to engage with to improve integration
- a tool to show senior management how well integrated the UPRN is
- a tool to gain buy-in from senior management / other teams to assist with integrating with the UPRN
- identifying specific areas to focus on to improve integration
What information has been used to create this?
The infographic utilises your responses to the address Improvement Schedule questionnaire 2021/22 and draws on the information submitted specifically around system integrations to create the visuals.