GeoPlace is looking for a National Data Analyst to join its Data team. You will provide technical support to local authorities in the receipt and incorporation of address and street data from Local Land and Property Gazetteers and Local Street Gazetteers and other third party data suppliers into the National Address Gazetteer and National Street Gazetteers.
Salary – based on experience
Permanent, full time role.
- Liaison with local authority Custodians and officers in response to full and COU files submitted to GeoPlace
- Assisting LLPG and LSG Custodians with file errors, health checks, anomaly resolution and exceptions.
- Monitoring trends in file submissions and assisting the National Address and Street Data Managers in their duties of providing first rate support to local authorities
- Assisting the National Address and Street Data Managers with the coordination of unsynchronised change intelligence supplied from third party data providers (including VOA, Royal Mail and Ordnance Survey)
- Providing cover for the GeoPlace Helpdesk dealing with a wide range of queries
- Analytical mind
- Well organised with attention to detail over long periods
- Excellent communication skills both in email and telephone
- Good knowledge of BS 7666, the NLPG and/or NSG Data Entry Conventions and Data Transfer Format or other geospatial specification documentation
- Experience using SQL scripting
- Experience using GIS
- Experience working with Authority Address or Street data would be preferable
We offer 25 days holiday (in addition to normal and public bank holidays) per annum.
After the completion of the probation period the successful candidate will also be able to take advantage of such benefits as:
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Opportunities for professional training
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you would like to work for GeoPlace.
Closing Date is Friday 11th September 2020
We reserve the right to close this advert at any time before the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.
Interviews will be conducted via telephone and video technology.
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We’re looking for brilliant folk who recognize virtual reality’s unprecedented potential and want to help make it a reality.