GeoPlace participated in Day 3 of this online UKA event on digital, data and technology infrastructure. The webinar explored where we should focus effort in terms of integration, delivering efficiencies, meeting net zero to power the digital public services of tomorrow.
Below, watch the video recording of Day 3 of the webinar, and find a series of resources from the day.
- Ben Tongue, Digital Net Zero Lead, NHS England - An introduction to environmentally sustainable digital health service delivery (Download slides)
- Damon Crawford, Practice Director, SCC Hyperscale & SCC Cyber – Cloud horizons (Download slides)
- Daniel Cartter, Head of the Digital Innovation Hub at Stratford Hospital, SCC – Innovation in Healthcare (Download slides)
- Nadira Hussain, Chief Executive Officer, Socitm - Revolutionising the use of technologies and data (Download slides)
- Richard Groombridge, Strategic Product and Service Development Manager, GeoPlace LLP - Powering digital public services with location data (Download slides)