Sponsors have always come to GeoPlace's annual conference to learn, to network, to find leads, and to present an excellent proposition in the right space, to the right people.
Our enhanced platform facilitates sponsor exposure during and after the conference via a virtual conference experience.
GeoPlace 2023 will be the focal point for public sector - and increasingly the private sector, location data end-users in the UK.
Last year, our annual conference had 1024 registrations with 93% of attendees rating the event as 'Good' or 'Excellent' and the platform rated at 4.6 out of 5.
Sponsors will have the opportunity to
- Attend the conference with 3 passes available
- Pre-record a 20 second video which will be played to all attendees
- 1-2-1 messaging with opted-in attendees – simply search the attendee list and select the attendee you wish to network with
- Logo on rotating banner ad on left hand navigation menu that links to a sponsor profile. Banner ads will be visible on every page of the conference website
- Sponsor profile on the conference and GeoPlace websites to include: logo, company profile, profiles for company representatives, and social media links
- Videos, case studies, brochures and documents can be uploaded to your profile
- Search functionality allows users to search by name or keyword to find companies they are interested in
- Opportunity to post on the activity feed – an internal social wall where users can post photos and comments
- Provide a question for the ‘Conference Challenge’, the event game, designed to engage attendees and drive them to visit sponsor profiles. Prizes will be offered to the top three participants to incentivise uptake and engagement
- 50 word company profile emailed to all delegates prior to the event
- List of attendees who have opted-in to share their data
- Post conference, a report and analytics will be provided to quantify the exposure received.
Sponsor opportunities - £500
Please contact Megan Ferguson at GeoPlace to reserve your package