With 877 registrations to the conference last year, we know that the GeoPlace conference attracts policy-makers, practitioners, service designers and analysts to come together over two days. The event gives you an opportunity to interact with and update attendees to the conference on developments in your company, including new products and services.
Our enhanced virtual platform facilitates sponsor exposure during and after the conference via a virtual conference platform. Additionally, prior to the event, each sponsor will be profiled on the GeoPlace website. Links to your company website from the two other website gives you ‘Google juice’ – increasing the ranking of your website on Google.
The conference will enable you to participate in the day, interact with attendees and promote your company giving you significant brand exposure.
Statistics from last year's event included:
- 877 registrations
- 729 logins giving an adoption rate of 82.94%
- 114,534 page views
- 142 minutes average visit time
- 174 questions to speakers
- 2,191 questions ‘liked’
- 346 poll participants
- 98.5% people logged on via desktop, 1% via mobile and 0.5% by tablet
Sponsor opportunities - £500 +VAT
- Three passes to the conference
- Branded table within the virtual networking rooms (new to 2022)
- Pre-record a 20-second 'introduction to your products services' video which will be played to all attendees before the first networking break on day one (new to 2022)
- 1-2-1 messaging with attendees – simply search the opted-in attendee list and select the attendee you wish to network with
- Logo on rotating banner ad on left hand navigation menu that links to a sponsor profile. Banner ads will be visible on every page of the website
- Sponsor profile on the conference and GeoPlace websites to include: logo, company profile, profiles for company representatives, social media links
- Videos, case studies, brochures and document can be uploaded to your profile on GeoPlace website and virtual conference platform
- Search functionality allows users to search by name or keyword to find companies they are interested in
- Opportunity to post on the activity feed – an internal social wall where users can post photos and comments
- Participate in the event game, designed to engage attendees and drive them to visit sponsor profiles. Prizes will be offered to the top three participants to incentivise uptake and engagement
- List of attendees who have opted-in to share their data
- Post conference, a report and analytics will be provided to quantify exposure received.