The 'Everything Happens Somewhere' 2010 conference puts the spotlight on the importance of location and place to service delivery within local government, the fire and rescue service and police forces. The one day event combines presentations from key industry experts with networking opportunities, a well supported exhibition and also includes the presentation of the 2010 Exemplar Awards. The event aims to foster innovation and improvement whilst also showcasing and rewarding best practice.
Key themes within the conference include:
- the importance of location to service delivery
- using location information to generate business savings
- achieving efficiency savings through joined up data
- using intelligence to improve environmental outcomes and provide better services for citizens
- an insight into technology and services that enhances interaction between the public sector and its customers
- approaches to and the importance of sharing data across different agencies and partnership working
- controlling and coordinating street works
- cutting traffic disruption and reducing inconvenience to the public
- case studies from Exemplar authorities
With 16 exhibitors now confirmed, the event promises to be an excellent networking opportunity for exhibitors and delegates alike.
See the http://www.nlpg.org.uk/ and http://www.thensg.org.uk/ for more information about the event, and the conference brochure.