The conference takes place at Emirates Old Trafford on Tuesday 25th April.
Emirates Old Trafford,
Lancashire County Cricket Club
See further travel information from the venue here.
Liftshare.com is a way that Convention delegates can share the journey, saving on petrol in the process. As well as being more environmentally friendly, it is also much cheaper. To use this website:
- Register and it will ask you to add your journey details (your destination postcode is M16 0PX)
- You're then asked whether you are driving or would like to be a passenger
- Add an expected departure time of the journeys, although the precise details could be agreed by you and your fellow traveller later on
- On the 'journey schedule' page there is a link with 'additional options'. Click this and write a comment that you are travelling to the HAUC Convention, and this will help you to identify other HAUC delegates.
- Post your journey and look through matches.
- Choose a match, and you can ask them for more information or to lift share.
Good luck on your adventure!
Car parking on site is free. There are 600 places. Mention to the gatehouse that you are attending the GeoPlace event and they shall let you through.
Emirates Old Trafford have a useful document on different ways to access the conference, including Metroshuttle - a free bus service in Manchester - tram, train and bus. Download it here.
A recommended taxi company that services the local area:
Telephone: 0161 881 1011