This year the HAUC(UK) Convention is an in-person event, providing you with the opportunity to interact face-to-face with attendees, participate in the day and promote your business.
Sponsors have always come to HAUC(UK) annual Convention to network, talk to customers, connect with potential new customers and to hear from experts about the direction the industry is going.
Sponsors can choose from a wide range of cost effective packages, giving you the choice of brand profile and exposure options.
At the Convention this year, sponsors will have the opportunity to
- attend the conference
- meet with attendees
- sell your products and services
- build brand awareness
- show your support for the industry.
Find out more about the audience.
We'll start to promote your presence at the Convention from sign up, via social media and your profile on the Convention website and mobile event app.
Being part of the Convention means
- supporting the top street works industry event organised by leaders from local government, the devolved governments and the utilities
- audience insights to existing and potential future customers
- lead generation
- social media/website traffic/focused content strategy
- opportunities to close sales with warm prospects
- highlighting a product or service offering
- brand building
- enhanced relationships with partners and customers. Reassurance to customers that you care enough about the industry to participate in the industry event
- an advantage over absentee rivals
- direct face-to-face time with prospects
- opportunity to reconnect with existing customers
- increased credibility as a brand, via attendance at the event, social media support and your profile on the Convention website
- leads for post-event interactions
- in-house knowledge and resources
- CPD and knowledge building for staff
The Convention app
Swap business cards, capture leads, book meetings, ask questions in the conference session, chat and network on the Convention app. Created to support the Convention, the app is linked to live attendee data which means that sponsors and exhibitors can quickly capture, manage and export leads for immediate or post-event follow-up.
All sponsors and exhibitors will have branding on the app, including their own dedicated profile page. Designed to keep attendees engaged, all users will be able to actively contribute to the convention in real-time including responding to meeting invitations, taking surveys and polls and asking questions during the sessions which presenters can then address during the proceedings.
The app is available though a weblink which makes it accessible for anyone with a smart phone without having to download additional software.